How to decrease single crochet
There are 2 ways to decrease single crochet. For amigurumi, crocheted stuffed dolls, an invisible decrease is much preferred because it helps keep your piece looking smooth on the outside.
Alternate method: Regular decrease
4. Pull yarn through stitch. There should now be 3 loops on your hook.
5. Yarn over
6. Pull yarn through all 3 loops, and you’re done! There should only be 1 loop left on your hook.
Here’s what’s in your kit:
- 4.0mm hook (if you paid the additional charge)
- Stitch marker attached to green yarn
- 8mm safety eyes
- 6mm safety eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Poly-fil stuffing
- Pink yarn
- Green yarn, with some stitches already made and a stitch marker attached
You might not know yet what all these materials are for, but fret not, it will all be revealed soon. The only other thing you’ll need is scissors, and you’re good to go!