Never fear, the quick-start video tutorial is here! It’ll guide you through the first few rounds of the pattern, beginning with how to hold the yarn. And if you ever find yourself unraveling or tangled up in knots, just send us an SOS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quick-start video tutorial for your first few stitches
- Pattern as a PDF download
- Pre-started crochet piece, so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- Green and pink acrylic yarn
- Plastic safety eyes
- Poly-fill stuffing
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Drawstring bag to carry everything
- 4mm ergonomic crochet hook (for an additional charge)
2" tall, 6" wide
My 13-year-old daughter started learning with the penguin kit and then wanted to try this one next. They turned out so cute, though the little pea keeps popping out of the pod. They have adorable little faces and she enjoyed working on them.
I've haven't started my crochet adventure just yet but the kit came on time and is packaged beautifully. This would make a lovely gift for someone who likes to be crafty and I'll likely purchase from this shop again!
My sister in law is going to love these they are so cool!