That's it for crocheting! The rest of the bunny involves only your hands, a needle, and scissors. Let's start by giving Jojo an itty bitty nose.
Cut about 2 feet of pink yarn and thread a tapestry needle. Embroider a T-shaped nose in between the eyes, so that the top of the nose lines up with the bottom of the eyes:
1. Thread a tapestry needle with the yarn or thread you’ll be embroidering with. Insert it into the piece, and out again through another point in the piece.
2. Pull the yarn through and leave enough of a tail – about 6 inches will do – so that you’ll be able to comfortably thread the yarn tail later.
3. When you’re done with your embroidery, take the needle out of your piece through the same point as the yarn tail.
4. Take the needle off, and trim the yarn to the same length as the first yarn tail.
5. Tie a knot with the two ends.
6. Thread the needle with both yarn tails. Insert it in the same point that the yarn tails come out of the piece, and out of the other side of the piece. Tug as hard as needed to hide the knot inside the piece.