Francois the Fox
This is a 10 page PDF pattern instant download. It’s written in English with US crochet terminology, and includes both written instructions and step-by-step photos.
Francois is an adventurous backpacker –
His foxy good senses means he’s no amateur!
He can hear animals underground
And make twelve vocal sounds
And hoards food all the time since he’s quite the fierce snacker!
6.5 in (16.5 cm) tall if using sport-weight DK yarn with a 2.5mm crochet hook. But you can use any yarn weight and crochet hook size you want – Francois will just grow bigger or smaller with you!
Intermediate. This pattern contains step-by-step photos of special stitches, as well as detailed instructions. Every pattern I design has been tested and proofread, but if you still have questions, ask me!
2.5mm crochet hook
- 89 yds orange sport-weight DK yarn
- 28 yds cream sport-weight DK yarn
- 6 yds black sport-weight DK yarn
- 64 yds green sport-weight DK yarn
- 20 yds yellow sport-weight DK yarn
- 3 yds light green sport-weight DK yarn
2 8mm safety eyes
- Pins (optional, but highly recommended)