Two Peas in a Pod Crochet Kit
This kit makes for a great DIY gift for weddings, engagement parties, bridal showers, crocheters (or aspiring crocheters), crafty folks, or just that special someone. There’s enough black and white yarn, to make 2 bows of each color, so your peas can be any gender you like! It comes in a reusable cotton bag to make it easy to tote around with you. Spread that peas and love!
This kit is made for absolute beginners. It includes special Quick Start instructions that teach you everything from how to hold yarn, to crocheting your first few stitches. The instructions are also filled with pictures and diagrams. If you still need some help, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you’ll learn
How to hold a hook and yarn, count stitches and rounds, single crochet, increase, decrease, chain stitch, crocheting in rounds, crocheting in rows, magic loops, stuffing amigurumi, attaching safety eyes, sewing parts together
This kit has everything you need to crochet your very own lovely peas in a pod.
- Video tutorial for your first few stitches
- Pattern (PDF download)
- 26 yds of green acrylic worsted-weight yarn
- 1.5 yds of white acrylic worsted-weight yarn
- 1.5 yds of black acrylic worsted-weight yarn
- 1.5 yds of pink acrylic worsted-weight yarn
- 2 pairs of 8mm plastic safety eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Drawstring bag to carry everything
- 4mm crochet hook (additional charge)
1.5″ tall, 5″ wide. Each pea is 1.5″ tall.
English with US terminology