Private & corporate virtual workshops
Learn to crochet with your team, friends, or all of the above! No need to leave the comfort of home – all Woobles workshops are done via Zoom or your video conferencing software of choice. Gather your fellow future crocheters to learn a hands-on skill in a fun and safe environment.
During this 1-hour beginner workshop, you'll learn how to crochet the Two Peas in a Pod Kit. By the end of the workshop, you'll know how to:
- Read a crochet pattern
- Identify and count stitches
- Hold a crochet hook and yarn
- Make a slip knot and foundation chain
- Crochet single crochet and increase stitches
- Use a stitch marker
What's in a workshop?
- Two Peas in a Pod Kit: Each attendee will be mailed a kit with a crochet hook
- 1 hour of class time: We'll cover the basics of crochet, and the techniques you'll need to know to make it through your first few stitches.
- $65 per person: Minimum of 10 people, and maximum of 15
- 100% mastery guaranteed: If you're not 100% confident in your crocheting skills after this class, instructor and The Woobles founder Justine, will work with you after class to make sure you get there 💪
Ready to book? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to sort out scheduling and mailing addresses.