Private & corporate virtual workshops
Learn to crochet with your team, friends, or all of the above! No need to leave the comfort of home – all Woobles workshops are done via Zoom or your video conferencing software of choice. Gather your fellow future crocheters to learn a hands-on skill in a fun and safe environment.
During this 1-hour beginner workshop, you'll learn how to crochet any beginner kit of your choice. By the end of the workshop, you'll know how to:
- Hold a crochet hook and yarn
- Identify and count stitches
- Read a crochet pattern
- Crochet single crochet and increase stitches
- Use a stitch marker
What's in a workshop?
- 1 hour of class time: For $250 + the cost of the kits, we'll cover the basics of crochet and the techniques you need to know to make it through your first few stitches.
- Personalized attention: Classes are a maximum of 20 people.
- 100% mastery guaranteed: If you're not 100% confident in your crocheting skills after this class, your instructor Hannah will work with you after class to make sure you get there 💪
Interested in booking? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.