Private & corporate virtual workshops
Learn to crochet with your team, friends, or all of the above! No need to leave the comfort of home – all Woobles workshops are done via Zoom or your video conferencing software of choice. Gather your fellow future crocheters to learn a hands-on skill in a fun and safe environment.
During this 1-hour beginner workshop, you'll learn how to crochet any beginner kit of your choice. By the end of the workshop, you'll know how to:
- Hold a crochet hook and yarn
- Identify and count stitches
- Read a crochet pattern
- Crochet single crochet and increase stitches
- Use a stitch marker
What's in a workshop?
- 1 hour of class time: For $250 + the cost of the kits, we'll cover the basics of crochet and the techniques you need to know to make it through your first few stitches.
- Personalized attention: Classes are a maximum of 20 people.
- 100% mastery guaranteed: If you're not 100% confident in your crocheting skills after this class, your instructor Hannah will work with you after class to make sure you get there 💪
Interested in booking? Reach out to email@example.com.
What past participants say
"The class was great and the instructor was a) knowledgeable, b) helpful, c) personable. The kit sent was very complete and made me feel like I can have something to be proud of by the end. Definitely enjoyed this class." – Wendy
"THANK YOU this was so fun and I'm so psyched" – Emma
"Justine made learning to crochet easy and fun! I had tried to learn to crochet on my own before and couldn't quite get the hang of it. Justine walked me through how to count my stitches and fix my mistakes, and now I've got a super cute amigurumi!" – Ashley
"The Woobles crochet class was fantastic! Prior to taking the class, I had attempted to teach myself crochet using a book unsuccessfully. Justine made it easy and fun! Her class was extremely informative, and I was better able to understand exactly crochet works and it’s applications. She was extremely patient and thorough taking the time to answer all my questions. Her deep knowledge made learning how to crochet much easier, and working through the actual stitches was a breeze! Especially compared to my previous experience. In addition, Justine kept it enjoyable, light-hearted, and entertaining! I am now a crochet convert and I have a cute penguin to boot!" – Brigitte