Meet Nico the Cat
As a champion snuggler with the heart—and stripes—of a tiger, Nico the Cat is the purr-fect new pal. Like many fellow felines, he may seem a bit challenging at first. But just follow our super helpful instructions through each adorable detail until you’ve got his fin-tastic bib and whiskered little face just right.
Though he prefers sunbeams to snowbanks, he and Pierre the Penguin love bonding over deep talks about fresh fish. But since he’s a special guest for National Pet Month, Nico will only be around through May, so be sure to scoop up this rarest of Weebles before he slips away. Oh, and have we mentioned that a portion of sales will be donated to Alley Cat Allies? Just one more reason to keep on woobling!
Never fear, our step-by-step tutorial is here! Using easy-to-follow videos, it’ll teach you the basics, starting from how to hold yarn. Then it'll guide you through each step of the pattern — from changing colors in the tail, to making the ears, and even fixing mistakes. And if you ever find yourself unraveling or tangled up in knots, just send us an SOS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We've got you covered. Our pre-started beginner crochet kits work for both righties and lefties, and all Woobles crochet tutorials have both right-handed and left-handed versions.
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- Pre-started crochet piece, so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Yellow, orange, white, and black acrylic yarn
- Plastic eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Drawstring bag to carry everything
- Pattern as a PDF download
- 4mm ergonomic crochet hook (for an additional charge)
4" (10.2 cm) tall