If you’re seeking one of the bravest and most loyal Woobles around, look no further than Dobby the house elf! One glimpse of those adorable ears, and witches, wizards and Muggles alike are sure to find this Beginner kit completely bewitching.
Perfect for newbies, Dobby comes dressed in his signature pillowcase—and ready to be accessorized with our yarn-derful Dobby’s Sock kit. Plus our Easy Peasy yarn and step-by-step videos make things so elfin’ easy that you won’t believe your eyes. So grab your hook, free your-elf from any negativity, and get ready to create the cutest little companion ever!
© & ™ WBEI. Publishing Rights © JKR.
Can I really learn how to crochet from these kits?
You bet - over 250,000 people have learned crochet with The Woobles, and you can be next! Just follow the step-by-step video tutorials that come with each learn-to-crochet kit. Our beginner kits also come pre-started to get you over the first hump.
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- The Woobles Easy Peasy yarn, custom-made for beginners
- Pre-started for you, so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Plastic eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Dobby™ crochet pattern as a PDF download
- Custom 4mm ergonomic crochet hook (for an additional charge)
Beginner, recommended for ages 12+
We've got you covered. Our pre-started beginner crochet kits work for both righties and lefties, and all Woobles crochet tutorials have both right-handed and left-handed versions.
About 4 in (10.2 cm) tall. As a handmade item, exact size depends on the crocheter.