Meet Lord Voldemort™
You know what? You-Know-Who has been wooblified in this kit, and he’s actually kind of adorable! Don’t get us wrong—he’s still the most evil wizard of all time, but we have to admit that the kit's tiny ears, powerful wand, and dark vibes make for a powerfully cute combo.
What’s more, Lord Voldemort is actually a Beginner kit, which means that even newbies can take him on, especially with the help of our Easy Peasy yarn and step-by-step videos. So get ready because this woobly version of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is pretty yarn magical!
© & ™ WBEI. Publishing Rights © JKR.
Can I really learn how to crochet from these kits?
You bet - over 250,000 people have learned crochet with The Woobles, and you can be next! Just follow the step-by-step video tutorials that come with each learn-to-crochet kit. Our beginner kits also come pre-started to get you over the first hump.
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- The Woobles Easy Peasy yarn, custom-made for beginners
- Pre-started for you, so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Plastic eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Lord Voldemort™ crochet pattern as a PDF download
- Custom 4mm ergonomic crochet hook
Beginner, recommended for ages 12+
We've got you covered. Our pre-started beginner crochet kits work for both righties and lefties, and all Woobles crochet tutorials have both right-handed and left-handed versions.
About 4 in (10.2 cm) tall. As a handmade item, exact size depends on the crocheter.